clouds in my coffee

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Do it faster, makes us stronger


Well working sure is one way of keeping you very occupied. It's only been almost a month at my new job and I can hardly keep up, but it's great! I like having my time consumed in this way. It takes your mind off thinking too much. Working harder, makes it better. Yes!

Everything's happening at crazy speeds though, I'm not sure what's happening sometimes; where I'm going or where it's all leading to. And it's good that I'm either too busy or too tired to think or ask questions. I just assume the answers are what I want, and that keeps me happy enough.

I love this song! Haven't listened to it in a while now, but I heard snippets of it on the radio recently, someone's using it as a sample I think, and I remembered what a great song it is. I'm just so fascinated by the synthesized voices and sounds. And the seamless integration of the two sets of verses. Or if you prefer, the separation of a single verse. Either way, the ease with which they join and separate, moving in and out, makes listening to them such a pleasurable experience.

Work it
Make it
Do it
Makes us

Harder
Better
Faster
Stronger

More than
Hour
Our
Never

Ever
After
Work is
Over

Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger

More than ever
Hour after
Our work is never over



Daft Punk | Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home