clouds in my coffee

Thursday, August 16, 2007

One, two, three, four, five, six, nine or ten


Alright grace, I shall attempt your tagging thing *laugh* here are -

7 random things about myself:


1) I can't whistle, but after many years of trying, I can finally *purr*

2) I have somnambulistic tendencies. It's not as bad as when I was younger, but I still sleepwalk every once in a while.

3) I absolutely love sweet things! I can get high on marshmallow, milo or candy floss! (My most random high concoction being marshmallows and sparkling wine in ice cream cones)

4) Although my confirmation name is also supposed to be a variation of St Catherine, I actually got the name from the daughter of Geena Davis' character in The Long Kiss Goodnight.

5) When I was young, I wanted to be a stuntwoman when I grew up. In fact, I still do.

6) I found 2 lizard eggs once, and kept them till they hatched. I then named my newly-hatched baby lizards - yes a very unimaginative- Lizzie and Lizzo, before releasing them into the field below my house.

7) I used to imagine I was some sort of part siamese princess because I had a great grandmother who was from Siam and a great grandfather who was either a tribe leader or a village head in China, and I somehow thought they were married to each other, but they weren't.

Oh well, one more for good measure, just to reach ten! *grin*

10) I believe that dragons and unicorns exist.



One two three four

Tell me that you love me more
Sleepless long nights
That is what my youth was for

Old teenage hopes are alive at your door
Left you with nothing but they want some more

Oh, you're changing your heart
Oh, you know who you are

Sweetheart, bitterheart
Now I can tell you apart
Cosy and cold
Put the horse before the cart

Those teenage hopes who have tears in their eyes
Too scared to own up to one little lie

Oh, you're changing your heart
Oh, you know who you are

One, two, three, four, five, six, nine, or ten
Money can't buy you back the love that you had then

Oh, you're changing your heart
Oh, you know who you are

For the teenage boys
They're breaking your heart



Feist | One Two Three Four

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home