clouds in my coffee

Monday, July 16, 2007

It's easy now because you're safe


A peck and messages about birds and things I've been wanting to hear, and I was up up and away and flying *grin* I didn't want to think about it but I couldn't help thinking you had changed your mind, perhaps.

Well it lasted all of 3 hours, or 3 weeks maybe, since I needed that long to gently fall back to normal again. To dare to ask to confirm. But it is easier now, can't change your mind.


We talk about all that you kept bottled up inside

Makes you laugh
Then it makes you cry
I said it all too late

Is this real at all

You’re not so sure
It’s easy now because you’re safe
Can’t change your mind

Moving on is not fair when it leaves me on my own
I lived my life waiting for tomorrow
But I guess it’s your turn now

We trade these lines to get us by
But what’s it matter

You keep saying Jersey’s not a home

I thought I had it all figured out

But look who got it wrong



The Wrens | Thirteen Grand





I like how the wrens sound in thirteen grand, these 2 are vastly different though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home