clouds in my coffee

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just don't let the music fall


Hmmm..my last few songs have been either rather sad or dark huh? Well here are The Pipettes for you then! Happy, light-hearted music for a nein sad, nein dark mood *laugh*

So even though I might not get to be fraulein fiona, and though I'm still too queasy to go out, I can't help being cheered up, because I do so love surprises *grin* more so especially yummy and pretty surprises!

I do hope the music never stops, for many more years! *smile*

Dance with me pretty boy tonight
Dance with me and we'll be alright
There's a whole floor before us just for you and me
So follow my lead and we'll one two three
Pull Shapes

I like to Disco
I like to Rock 'n' Roll
Well I like to Hip Hop

Well you can do it all
Just don't let the music fall
Pull Shapes

I lead with my left hand
I stop with my right foot
Well I just want to freak out
I just want to move
I don't care what this song's about

Is there a drum beat?
Pull Shapes
And is the bass sweet?
Pull Shapes
Well then the rhyme is complete
Then get up on the floor
It's time for you to move your feet

What do you do when the music stops?
Pull Shapes

Clap your hands if you want some more
Pull Shapes



The Pipettes | Pull Shapes




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home