clouds in my coffee

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Everybody's looking for something


Oh the sweet pleasure of bumping into a figure of the past and knowing that it was so wrong back then, and that it's so much better now. *grin*

It's not vindictive if you didn't plan for it to happen right? And not mean if you don't gloat isn't it? Well, not too much as least, and not too obviously. Hmmm..although I was dancing with so much joy! Literally. *laugh* Oh it was such a wantonly happy night! I love my girls!! *muah*

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Hold your head up
Moving on
Keep your head up
Moving on



Eurythmics | Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)



Oh and I love this video too! *grin* I'll put up videos as and when I find them now. If I recall correctly, the first time I saw this was in a ktv room at 4am in the morning *laugh* oh the strangeness of it all!