clouds in my coffee

Monday, April 30, 2007

I love the cracks that we are made of


Patiently trawling through the second-hand section at gramaphone is so rewarding when you find an album like this one by You Say Party! We Say Die! going for less than $4! *glee*

I'd actually only heard one of their songs before but at $4 it was just too tempting! *laugh* And now that I've listened through the album (many times I must admit), I believe it must be a good thing to succumb to temptation *grin* this album was so worth it!!

I love the keyboards, and the guitars and especially the hand claps *laugh* the songs are just great! And with titles like "He! She! You! Me! They! We! Us! Okay!" and "Cold Hands! Hot Bodies", what more could I ask for...besides lyrics like this..

I love the cracks that we are made of
The bits of light that peek out between
I love the space where your arms fail reaching
For my heart that blithers is flying

I love the way your mind forgets
All the bad things I will sin
And taking me back seem so easy

Oh my dear, you are so damn pleasing
Promise that you'll take me back forever
I'll promise you the same twice over

Your love is my millenium



You Say Party! We Say Die! | Love In The New Millenium (Your Pants My Couch)

I can't stream this song so here's another 2 instead. Let me now if you want the mp3s of these 2 songs too!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home