clouds in my coffee

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Don't say you want me

This is such a male chauvinistic, egoistical, cocky, presumptious song. But still, I could fall in love with the singer *sigh*

But it's probably just because it's Depeche Mode. I fell in love with his voice the first time I heard Strangelove on the radio years ago. And back then, I was only just a kid *laugh*


I'm going to take my time
I have all the time in the world
To make you mine
It is written in the stars above

The gods decree
You'll be right here by my side
Right next to me
You can run but you cannot hide

Don't say you want me
Don't say you need me
Don't say you love me
It's understood

Don't say you're happy
Out there without me
I know you can't be
'cause it's no good

I'll be fine
I'll be waiting patiently
Till you see the signs
And come running to my open arms

When will you realise
Do we have to wait till our worlds collide

Open up your eyes
You can't turn back the tide



Depeche Mode | It's No Good




There'll be times when my crimes
Will seem almost unforgivable
I give in to sin
Because you have to make this live livable

But when you think I've had enough from your sea of love
I'll take more than another riverfull
Yes and I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile

Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me

Will you take the pain
I will give to you
Again and again
And will you return it

There'll be days when I stray
I may appear to be constantly out of reach

I give in to sin
Because I like to practice what I preach

I'm not trying to say I'll have it all my way
I'm always willing to learn
If you have something to teach
And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile


The streamed song is a live version! I would so love to have been there!!

Depeche Mode | Strangelove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home