clouds in my coffee

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why don't we just move into the other room

While on the topic of dancing and talking. Or rather, dancing instead of talking, here's another one which is just so delightful! *grin* I think this is my favourite Kings Of Convenience song!

Even if I could hear what you say
I doubt my reply will be interesting for you to hear
Because I haven't read a single book all year
And the only film I saw I didn't like it at all

I'd rather dance, I'd rather dance than talk with you

The music's too loud and the noise from the crowd
Increases the chance of misinterpretation
So let your hips do the talking
I'll make you laugh by acting like the guy who sings
And you'll make me smile by really getting into the swing



Kings Of Convenience | I'd Rather Dance With You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home