clouds in my coffee

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Caribbean Seas

My aunt is back in the Bahamas again. She came back for a holiday with her boyfriend and his mum, but it was only for a few days.

I haven't been able to see her much since she went over to Bahamas, and that was quite a long while ago. I don't blame her though, the flight is pricey and terribly long-it takes more than a day to reach there. The last time I flew there to visit her, it took about 30 hours or so! And the last flight from Miami to Nassau Bahamas was on a propellor plane, which was exciting as long as you were young enough not to think about plane crashes. But we got there safely, and she's back safe too and I guess that's all that matters.

I'm wondering if I could do what she did though, leave everything she knew and start a new life somewhere faraway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home